Transition August, 2013
Hello “Patriot64″ readers and fans. We will finally be transitioning to the site application of simply www.patriot64.com. It has been under construction for a while and should be ready for full release in the next few weeks. Don’t worry, when it goes on-line you will automatically be redirected from the old blog site which will remain active as an archive. We ask that you register and bookmark the new site also for your convenience. Thanks for being part of the discussion and we hope you enjoy "patriot64.com". Remember, “truth and reason first”… Spread the word…
Feel free to have look around the new site: http://www.patriot64.com/
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Keep the message going...
IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.-----
“We the People”"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
What folks are saying…
Tag Archives: Obamanomics
CNS did a very good job hashing it all out so we can see the very real and troubling disparities plaguing our economy and labor force. Unfortunately, we don’t have enough respectable journalists willing to put aside their “Obama-love” for just a minute and report the truth. And so that task falls to those of us willing to embrace the facts, and they are pretty much these:
– the number of Americans designated as “not in the labor force” in February was 89,304,000, a record high, up from 89,008,000 in January, according to the Department of Labor. This means that the number of Americans not in the labor force increased 296,000 between January and February, (and there goes your jobs added last month…)
– The fact is that the labor participation rate in our country remains at a record low 63.5%. Just to put that into perspective, when Barack Obama took office, the labor participation rate was 65.7%.
– The U6 unemployment rate, which measures those who are unemployed and underemployed, is 14.3%.
– The jobs that are being added to our economy are part-time, rather than full-time jobs. According to the Household Survey, the number of full-time jobs declined by 77,000 from 115,918, to 115,841 while the number of part-time workers rose from 27,467, to 27,569, or 102,000 jobs.
– The number of Americans out of work for more than 27 weeks rose in February by 89,000, going from 4.7 million to 4.8 million.
Now don’t take my word for it, and save your ridiculous rhetoric. Get off your behinds and do the numbers yourselves. I know it’s easy to simply attack the messenger and believe the lie, but what good does that do our kids???
This message brought to you by someone who actually gets it…
It’s always easy to find examples of the “Obama Recovery” here in my home state of Rhode Island. Ironically in a place so unfriendly to small business and plagued by some of the highest foreclosure rates in the country, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, Congressman David Cicilline and part-time Governor Lincoln Chafee, were all out in force bragging about how the feds just coughed up another half million Chinese dollars to hire back employees at our local unemployment office. It just seems so utterly ridiculous, that in a state with over 60,000 unemployed, our local politicians are out there lauding the fact that wait times will now be less while on hold for the unemployment representative. The Obama Recovery, “hope and change” alright…