Transition August, 2013
Hello “Patriot64″ readers and fans. We will finally be transitioning to the site application of simply www.patriot64.com. It has been under construction for a while and should be ready for full release in the next few weeks. Don’t worry, when it goes on-line you will automatically be redirected from the old blog site which will remain active as an archive. We ask that you register and bookmark the new site also for your convenience. Thanks for being part of the discussion and we hope you enjoy "patriot64.com". Remember, “truth and reason first”… Spread the word…
Feel free to have look around the new site: http://www.patriot64.com/
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Keep the message going...
IN CONGRESS, July 4, 1776.
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.-----
“We the People”"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
What folks are saying…
Tag Archives: Gitmo
Listening to the same tired talking points from the POTUS yesterday was as it always is for me, nauseating. Not surprisingly, there was the all too familiar elitist condescension as his remarks dripped with disdain for his critics and political opponents. What was striking this time, was that even in the face of a legacy which will most certainly be bracketed by unprecedented acts of corruption and ideological warfare, the President of (our) United States seemed indifferent, unapologetic, and even arrogant. Nevertheless, his inexperience and non-negotiable style have cost the President in terms of how he is perceived here and abroad, and have handicapped this nation’s overall standing as well as the future potential of its posterity.
In his remarks I did not hear a President humbled by the raging scandals playing out on his watch. I did not hear a leader accepting a stitch of responsibility for the actions and tone of his Administration during these crises. I did not hear a man willing work with Congress for the betterment of “We the People” and/or to resolve the critical issues of our time, but rather I heard a headstrong ideologue anxious to press a bad position no matter the cost, and willing to re-write the pages of history as it happens to reflect his version, to change the truth if you will, in order to fit the narrative of a failed agenda.
As I watch and listen to the courtroom shenanigans coming out of Gitmo, my heart is filled with sadness for the families of those lost on 9/11. I think of the anguish they must be feeling all these years later. Not only have they had to endure delay after delay while Eric Holder argued for the “rights” of the terrorists, they must now sit and peer at monitors as these murdering bastards mock the military proceedings, and their lawyer argues for the right to wear “appropriate” clothing out of respect for the religious beliefs of the enemy combatants. What is happening over on that Godforsaken little Communist island?
“Judge Fred (Patriot64)” would offer the following as a solution:
1. Jurists – Please submit your briefs by the first of the month.
2. Miss Bormann, you will wear clothing appropriate for a military tribunal without deviation, end of discussion.
3. Both sides will have 1 – day long evidentiary session to present their case.
4. A verdict will follow within 24 hours, with sentencing and “punishment” to be carried out at sunrise the following morning. (No appeals), and relatives will be afforded the right to view the proceedings as well as take part if they are so inclined. (Please submit written requests for participation by tomorrow.)
5. I will make a formal statement apologizing to the victims’ families for the delay of justice, prior to the punishment phase.
6. And finally, Gitmo will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and serve as a staging area for the construction of a resort hotel and beach front, to be utilized by the “Wounded Warrior Foundation” as a treatment and rehabilitation center, free of charge, for all who have sacrificed on behalf of their country.
No joke people…