Just felt like compiling a little noteworthy “truth and reason”, and these are in no particular timeline and/or order of significance unless otherwise stated…
1. George W. Bush at the ceremony dedicating his Presidential Library in April of 2013. “Ultimately, the success of a nation depends on the character of its people.”
2. President Bill Clinton on taking office in January, 1993 – “There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.”
3. “This is what change looks like.” President Barack Obama on signing the “Affordable” Health Care Act in 2010.
4. Obama WH Press Secretary Jay Carney: ‘Benghazi Happened a Long Time Ago’.
5. Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson on Senator Ted Cruz: “No, no. He’s anti-immigration. Almost every Hispanic in the country wants to see immigration reform. No, I don’t think he should be defined as a Hispanic. He’s a politician from Texas.”
6. “I will also hold myself as president to a new standard of openness …. Let me say it as simply as I can: Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency.” President Barack Obama, January 2009.
7. “I will!” – Corporal Adam Mitchell from the movie “Courageous”